Sunday, August 21, 2011

Gran Prix Econotel - Cubao


Strategically located beside the Victory Liner bus terminal in Cubao, Gran Prix Econotel is a budget hotel for travelers and transients who are looking for a place to stay. Some of its features include a 24-hour coffee shop, a complimentary continental breakfast and daily newspaper, electronic key-card entry system, colored TV with cable channels and remote control, individually-controlled air-conditioning unit, multi-functional telephone system with radio clock, hot and cold shower, massage service, safety deposit boxes, 24-hour security service, lobby lounge for dorm-room occupants and fully automated fire safety system.




Gran Prix Econotel specifically targets the travelers and the transients who are planning to go to or who had just arrived from places where Victory Liner has operations such as Baguio, Dagupan, Lingayen, Alaminos, Bolinao, Olongapo, Apalit, Malolos and Manaoag. Finally, gone are the days where travelers are left with no choice but to sleep, literally, on the benches at the bus terminal. And also gone are the days where transients are forced to stay in economy hotels with sloppy public images.


Just spend as low as P375.00 per pax at the Economy Room. And then for every additional person, just add P265.00. I’ve had the privilege to take a peek at the De Luxe Room which is P1,455.00 per night (single or double).


And the Superior Suit which is just P2,500 per night (single or double).


I really like small hotels- they’re snug and cozy. I have been to many different hotels due to the nature of my job but I would say that big hotels aren’t necessarily the best hotels for me. Sometimes, big rooms are just too “big” unlike the small and budget hotels that have some “warm” and “comfy” character in them. Not to mention that they are, of course, budget-friendly.

But among the few small hotels that I can remember in my head now,. I believe that Gran Prix is a standout. I like the way it looks. The spaces for each room are quite well-maximized. I like the over-all brand image and above all, I like the quality of the service. Noteworthy it is the way the receptionist competently answered all our queries about the hotel. Sometimes, it’s sad that some x-starred hotel receptionists won’t be able to answer all of your questions that's why I was really impressed with the hotel's receptionist. May I also commend the warm bell boy who assisted us to our rooms and also the security who assisted me in hailing a taxi when I left.

To know more about Gran Prix, visit their website and add them on Facebook!


Congratulations to the Top 6 Blogger Apprentices of Blogger Manila for 2011! Good job, guys!
-

Blogged by Mark Joseph Delgado of SLEEK IN THE CITY.com
Top 6 Blogger Apprentice 2011

1 comment: